Job Title: QA Analyst
Job Description — QA Analyst
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Operations
The QA Analyst will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. The successful candidate will work closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines. You will be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.
To be successful as a quality analyst, you should demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate must be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues.
Quality assurance analysts document the entire quality testing process. Describe the program, evaluation, testing methods, and any improvements made to the software. Including training materials and instruct users how to use the software properly.
- Design and implement testing plans for products to ensure that all objectives are
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product’s efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or
- Recommend,implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Draft quality assurance policies and
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Work as part of a team to develop new testing tools to make the troubleshooting process more efficient
- 2+years of experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Keen attention todetail
- Strong analytical and problem-solvingskills
- Excellent verbal and written communicationskills
- Creative and innovativethinker
- Diligent andmeticulous
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and
- Experiencedocumenting bugs, issues, evidence or any other important item to ensure that the requirements are being
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Meticulous attention to
- Strongknowledge of software OA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-onexperience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testingtools
- Solid knowledge of SOL andscripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum developmentprocess
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is aplus
- Availability to travel20%
- English: Advanced 80% -90%
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or similar