Best foot Forward at UiPath’s visionary ‘Reboot Work’ event
7 highlights from UiPath Forward III, October 14-16 2019, Las Vegas
We’re just about recovered from the high-energy, high-inspiration three days we spent at UiPath’s Las Vegas conference. What a gig it was! We met some amazing people, shared our views with peers, tech specialists and business leaders, and got excited all over again about the game-changing potential of RPA for our customers.
UiPath gave us clear messages about their product and strategy – and it wasn’t just talk. They’re ready to partner supportively with us for joint success, with a whole infrastructure in place, including marketing, sales engineers and partner directors. Since last year’s conference, they’ve grown by 1,000 employees and added over 1,800 partnerships. Their client track record is stellar, with many top US and global companies adopting the UiPath platform and tools.
At Lanshore we are vendor agnostic, but UiPath is an impressive and highly evolved partner that we’re looking forward to working with further to meet our clients’ ever-expanding needs.
Here are our top 7 take-outs from an action-packed three days in Vegas!
- RPA is everywhere – the delegate list for this event was truly global.
- UiPath has anticipated and seized the moment: the company is uniquely placed to meet the level of fast-growing, world-wide demand from its position at the top right of the magic quadrant and they have a clear vision for maintaining their leading position
- Daniel Dines, UiPath founder and CEO, is a technology visionary and incidentally, a billionaire… I met him in Las Vegas and he asked for my business card. Way to go, team Lanshore!
- Conference delegates were free to come into the Partner area and strike up conversations whenever they wanted – UiPath did a great job at encouraging an atmosphere of open discussion and networking
- The colour-coded lanyard system was excellent: UiPath employees wore white, partners wore blue and customers wore orange, so everyone always knew who they were talking to
- UiPath really do want to work collaboratively with us. We were impressed that they actively introduced customers to us on our stand throughout the event
- At the end of the event, Cirque du Soleil brought the wrap-up party to an exciting climax. UiPath’s hospitality, including terrific food, was appreciated by every person there.
Want to know more about the power of the UiPath RPA platform and Lanshore’s track record of deploying it? Get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be glad to share more insights from the Forward event.
- Posted by USRDEV2018
- On October 22, 2019