Immediate Supervisor: Director of Operations
The SEO Specialist would be in charge of analysing websites or landing pages in terms of search engine positioning and optimization, get into the user experience on the platform, metadata writing, and measure the impact of those improvements, strategies and campaigns.
- Among other tasks you would: develop, design, coordinate and implement SEO strategies.
- Define and implement technical SEO changes, provide information and marketing strategy suggestions and work with other team members to optimize content.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to boost SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes in website architecture, content, links and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Run website analysis on different tools.
- Identify improvements for web performance.
- Develop web keyword research and mapping.
- Create website benchmarks.
- Setting Google tools for tracking and reporting.
- Update data bases related to daily and monthly reports.
- Analyze key results to advice opportunities to improve site’s performance.
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining records and reports of all the experiments conducted.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and equipment that could be implemented to improve our procedures and products.
Requirements Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years verifiable experience in SEO or similar positions.
- Proactivity, business vision, dynamism, planning, organizational capacity and autonomy, creativity, results and customer orientation and flexibility.
- Strong technical and on-page SEO skills
- Strong Google Analytics skills, including reporting and interpretation of data
- Experience working with SEO tools
- Experience with off-page SEO, including linkbuilding and social media
- Knowledge of general web structures: websites, servers, HTML/CSS, CMS software, etc.
- Availability to overlap at least partially with UK business hours
- Basic knowledge of .JS, Google Marketing Platform, Excel and Drive documents
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Understanding of Google`s indexation rules & crawling
- Availability to travel 20%
- English: Advanced 80% – 90%
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing, Web Design or similar relevant areas.