Lanshore is repositioning their sales team into an industry vertical focus. We are looking for several successful sales executives with knowledge in any of the following verticals:
- Energy & Utilities
- Commodities, Oil & Gas
- Communications, Media & Services
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Manufacturing & Discreate Manufacturing
- Technology & Security
- Supply Chain (Wholesale & Retail)
Initial responsibilities will be to define a go to market strategy within a vertical. Work with the Lanshore marketing business development team to develop the right conversations and opportunities. Then build, sell, and close a pipeline of deals.
Most of the business will be generated around one of our many software partnerships with a key focus on RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Machine Learning, Data Science and AI (Artificial Intelligence)
What is this role?
As a Lanshore Sales Representative, you will be responsible for achieving yearly sales targets by gaining new customers as well as increasing sales into an existing customer base. As part of your activity you will maintain relationships and work closely with Partners and extended sales teams as appropriate. You will be responsible for true solution sales, combining consultancy services and software products.
- Manage an assigned vertical to maximize sales opportunity and/or set of focus accounts and meet quota.
- Achieve sales target through a mixture of direct and indirect revenue, services and software.
- Expand market share of Lanshore solutions and services through winning new customers and increase penetration of existing customers by generating sales leads
- Drive solution sales through a business lead approach, identifying business drivers and needs, to win key projects
- Position Lanshore as a long-term strategic partner for our target organization
- Organize and deliver product presentations for prospects and customers with the assistance of product specialists
- Lead virtual Account Teams in finalizing and implementing RFI’s, RFP’s and orders
- Defining the right business proposition.
- Conducting direct sales with end users by means of software license and support agreements
- Actively participate in demonstration and presentations
- Travel can be up to 50%, it varies.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience of solutions sales in your vertical with an understanding on how to apply a variety of technologies within your vertical.
- Preferably a background in selling software and services, ideally in business analytics or automation.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quota and meeting company objectives.
- Demonstrated success (exceeding quota) selling into new accounts.
- Proven ability to sell into specific lines of business. Industry sales expertise in high-tech, financial, manufacturing, consumer goods or travel preferred.
- Proven track record managing a regional sales territory.
- Strong skills in leading sales engagements that have extended sales teams (partners / professional services / pre-sales / portfolio product experts / marketing / sales support / customer success).
- University or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be willing to operate virtually on webcam and experienced with presenting and pitching messages both virtually and in person.
- Understand how to structure a sales pitch, operate in a sales meeting, and account review.
- Any capability to build and deliver a PowerPoint pitch on your own and incorporate team feedback.
- Having the drive and curiosity to work with customers to serve their needs and build long term relationships.
- Significant understanding around the RPA and AI Space.
Lanshore is a business consulting firm with a specialization in Sales Performance Management, RPA & AI, and the Energy, Oil & Gas Vertical. Operations are supported by Offices in Houston, London, Glasgow, and Costa Rica. The main development team operates in Costa Rica.
Lanshore has partnerships in three key areas:
RPA & AI:
- Ui Path
- Blue Prism
- SAP Callidus
- Microsoft Dynamics