We had a blast this week on our stand at Intelligent Automation 2019 in Chicago, USA. The appetite for RPA and robotic operations is huge and we were busy from morning to night talking to customers and partners about how they could apply RPA to their critical business processes. There were some real lightbulb moments in our conversations as delegates understood the transformative potential of RPA in their particular organization.
We’re excited to follow up on the leads and enquiries we collected at the event. Thank you for visiting us if you were at the show: we’ll be in touch right away if you asked us for more information.
With all the interest in Lanshore’s services, we didn’t have too much time to look around ourselves… but here are five highlights we picked up from the event and from conversations with delegates, exhibitors and speakers.
1. A brilliant keynote: Vivek Wadhwa, Technology and Innovation Futurist, academic and author set the scene for the show with a wide-ranging contextual address about the current state of the tech industry and how radically automation is changing it
2. Hard-hitting use cases: global firms including Amex, Proctor & Gamble, Capital One, Pfizer and General Motors queued up to share their real-life experiences of RPA and intelligent automation. They’re already doing it, they’re already reaping the benefits, and they plan on doing more and more
3. Making new friends: IA Week’s new Buddy Network matched delegates with networking buddies based on their experiences and interests in the field of intelligent automation. Getting their heads together, we caught snatches of so many interesting and valuable exchanges of strategy, technical knowhow and best practice.
4. Man & Machine: the Man & Machine Workshop focused on hot IA topics and got down into the detailed technology of intelligent automation. While there were many business-level delegates without deep technical knowledge, plenty of folks were fascinated by the mechanics of the design and coding behind IA
5. A convincing RPA business case: on the Lanshore stand, our white paper attracted a lot of interest. Everyone wants to understand the payback and the true costs of RPA implementation: we were glad to hear that our paper cut through the hype to deliver practical insight. (If you missed it, download your copy here.)
We’re thrilled to be a business at the heart of the RPA revolution and we’ve come home from Chicago energized and eager to make it happen for even more companies who have now got the message about what RPA can do for them, now and into the future.