The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer will provide technical expertise and pre-sales support from project inception through roll-out, creating and analyzing new technical requirements and solution design to develop and support optimal IT solutions for Robotic Process Automation.
The RPA developer will be working with a broad team of cross-functional resources across various organizations and will partner with client business and IT teams, owning technical aspects of an engagement. This role comes with significant visibility to management and requires excellent communication and presentation skillsets.
- Creates and maintains process, technical, project or other documentation, as may be required, to support development, project management and training
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Work with the Application Owners and Business Analysts to identify and understand the processes for RPA and produce the Process Definition/Design Documents (PDD’s).
- Work with business users on analyzing and automation opportunities to consult, design, develop, and/or support solutions using RPA.
- Collaborate amongst various functional teams, analysts and architects.
- Help define robotic use cases, develop BOTs by using the uiPath tool set, and execute unit test cases.
- Identify, triage and close defects found during UAT with business.
- Work on any performance issues with BOT running in UAT/PRD.
- Work with the RPA Admin Team and Operations team to execute deployment plans and address any production issues.
- Help monitoring the BOT running in production on an ongoing basis.
Requirements Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or direct and applicable work experience
- 2+ years demonstrated information technology experience in application development, DevOps, and information technology capacity.
- 2+ years prior experience in design, development, testing and implementation of a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions.
- 2+ years of relevant RPA bot development / implementation experience in one of the following market platforms: BluePrism, WinAutomation and UiPath.
- 2+ years of relevant SQL Server experience.
- Availability to travel 20%
- English: Advanced 80% – 90%
Desirable experience in some or all of the following:
- Experience with establishing RPA Center of Excellence.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience implementing solution on cloud / hosted environments.
- Energized by collaborating with stakeholders, not only in IT, but throughout the enterprise.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or similar
- Certification on UiPath, WinAutomation or BluePrism