React JS Developer
The React JS Developer is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications and tools. Determine technical feasibility and design solutions that meet hardware, software, and security requirements. Actively participate in planning, design, programming, testing, implementation, and support of systems. Advise and assist consultants and technicians in support of our clients.
Will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The candidate will work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods. Build customer-facing UI and back-end services. Code, test and operate node.js based services. Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem. The developer must be able to create software in a variety of programming and for a variety of IT software applications. The candidate must have experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs.
- Take full technical ownership for projects assigned
- Implement identified improvements
- Work collaboratively providing support and sharing knowledge to other colleagues across all locations
- Responsible for the define, design, configure, test, deploy and integration of new, modified and/or enhanced systems or tools.
- Leads and/or participates in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define and design applications.
- Leads and/or participates in the development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code for the software developed.
- Leads and/or participates in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Leads and/or participates in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
- Performs code review and provides constructive feedback to ensure quality of code.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new projects.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
Act as a role model for the team in terms of professionalism, responsibility, respect, communication and work ethic.
Requirements Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years of experience developing in React JS and Node JS
- 2+ years demonstrated information technology experience in Microsoft development stack (C#, C++, VBA, Azure, Team Foundation Server)
- 2+ years of relevant SQL Server experience.
- Experience in development of APIs and third-party integrations.
- Availability to travel 20%
- English: Advanced 80% – 90%
Desirable experience in some or all of the following:
- 2+ years of relevant experience working with Scrum.
- Experience building 2D and 3D apps for android and iOS
- User Interface toolkits
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Bitbucket
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or similar.